The included 9 function OneUp Multi Tool contains your most used tools and
is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube.
Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- Available in 6 colours (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Turq)
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
- Colour matched to our OneUp Composite Pedals, OneUp Grips and OneUp Handlebar Decals.
- Run a single Multi Tool on all your bikes (extra carriers are 20€ each)
ENSURE YOUR FORK IS COMPATIBLE -VERY IMPORTANT
Incompatible forks: Giant Overdrive 2 Forks. Rock Shock 35 Gold Forks, Cannondale Lefty Forks. Carbon Steerers
STEERER TUBE INNER DIAMETER
The inner diameter of your steerer tube must be at least 24.1mm. OneUp is not currently aware of any tapered steerer tubes that do not meet this requirement. If fitting unsure, you can check this by inserting the tip of the EDC Lite into the steerer tube above the star nut BEFORE lowering the star nut position.
STEERER TUBE LENGTH
Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.
- Fox except Fox 38 = 190mm min
- Fox 38 = 210mm min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm min
Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.