The OneUp EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated into a high volume pump. It is designed to integrate with the EDC Tool System (not included), CO2 canister (not included) or your favorite stash. Crafted from aluminum with a durable textured machined finish.
A mini pump might look appealing, but with typical volumes of 30-60cc it will take hundreds of strokes to inflate a new tube and has absolutely no chance of re-inflating a tubeless setup. When you get a flat, you want to fix it as fast as possible as riding time is precious.
Firmly push the pump head onto the Presta valve until it bottoms out, then pump. With our fast-on head the valve stem is securely supported so there's no chance of bending, breaking or unseating the valve and no chance of unscrewing your valve core when you remove the pump.
OneUp EDC PUMP SPEC
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
Weight: 135g - 70cc, 160g - 100cc (without EDC tool system)
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation