The Evil Following it's Evil 's rally car XC bike. The Evil Following is the one that started it all, and the Evil Following LS comes with pure Evil DNA. Hit the trail with 121mm travel on the rear, 29” wheels, and geo that will burn a grin onto your face. Now painted in a fresh Foam Roller and the mainstay Blackout colorway along with a few key updates, the Following LS continues to define shredcountry.
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Deluxe Ultimate RCT Debonair|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||120mm|
|Rear Shock Size:||165mm x 45mm|
|Rear Axle Width:||12x157mm Super Boost|
|BB Standard:||73mm BSA|
|ISCG Tabs:||ISCG '05 2-Bolt|
|Brake Mount Type:||Post-Mount 180mm|
|Minimum Chainring Size:||30T Round / 32T Oval|
|Maximum Chainring Size:||36T Round / 34T Oval|
|Seat Post Diameter:||30.9mm|
|Seat Clamp Diameter:||34.9mm|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||One|
|Intended Use:||AM/Enduro, Trail/AM, XC|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Compatible with reduced and traditional offset forks (42-51mm)
- Rubber sound-cancelling chain stay mounds keeps everything quiet
- Dual-row, angular-contact Kluberplex-filled bearings with oversized pivot hardware
- Updated integrated chainguide accommodates 30-36T chainrings
- Fully internal cable routing - tubes within tubes
- Updated main pivot is wider with oversized hardware
- 2.6" max rear tire clearance - depends on brand
UDH COMPATIBLE Slap it into a stump? All Lightly Salted models feature UDH hangers, easily replaced at your local shop.